Step 2 is to contact me with the details of the car and any finance required.
Once you have made the decision on the exact make, model and specification of car you are after and you have decided on the type of finance you require, whether it be Lease, PCP or even cash purchase, then I will need to know the following.
• How much Deposit you have?
• The length of term of the contract usually 3 or 4 years.
• The make, model and specification of the car including any options and colours.
• If you would like a Factory Order vehicle or Stock (dependent upon your circumstances).
- o Factory ordered cars are usually between 8 – 12 weeks lead time.
- o Stock, is as it says on the tin. The cars are in Stock, however if your exact spec isn’t available you may have to compromise on spec slightly.
• If you have a budget that you need to stick to, I will need to know that too.
Easy isn’t it?! 😊